Be a community member
We are glad that you are interested in being a part of the AfriLabs network. As an ever-growing network of tech and innovation hubs across Africa, AfriLabs continually provides her members with a platform to connect, collaborate, and network with other African innovators, entrepreneurs, developers, educators, and stakeholders in order to create viable solutions that would enable the development of the African ecosystem.
- Access to all AfriLabs programmes and interventions.
- Unrestricted access to AfriPass.
- Unlimited access to training resources from our workshops.
- Eligibility to access grants under different programmes like the AfriLabs Capacity Building Programme.
- Unrestricted entry to the Catalytic Africa Programme.
- AfriLabs endorsement and support in scaling your programmes.
- Access to all-expense-paid ecosystem events.
- Priority access at the AfriLabs Annual Gathering.
- Opportunity to be an AfriLabs subcontractor/implementation partner.
- Access to other community members across Africa.
- Be located in Africa.
- Be registered as a legal entity.
- Being operational for at least six (6) months prior to your application.
- Have a physical and accessible workspace.
- Run an incubation and/or acceleration programme geared towards startups.
- Maintain a focus on at least one or more of the following; technology, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
- Be willing to pay a membership fee of $500 per annum.
If your hub fits this criteria, apply now
Please note that the admission process would take about 1-2 months and we would guide and keep you updated every step of the way.
For further inquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with email@example.com in copy.
Francis of Ennovate Hub, Tanzania speaks on the impact of AfriLabs on the hub and innovation ecosystem in the East Africa country
Fay of Douar Tech, Morocco speaks on the impact of AfriLabs on the hub and the innovation ecosystem in the North Africa country
Berry of Centre d’Innovation de Lubumbashi Innovons Assemble, RDC speaks on the impact of AfriLabs on the hub and the innovation ecosystem in the Central Africa country.
Wangiwe of Mzuzu Entrepreneur Hub, Malawi speaks on the impact of AfriLabs on the hub and the innovation ecosystem in the Southern Africa country.
Be a corporate affiliate member
The AfriLabs Corporate Affiliate Programme was set up to give organizations the opportunity to become part of the increasing AfriLabs network as partners and give them the opportunity to engage with AfriLabs hub members and the ecosystem in general within the AfriLabs network.
AfriLabs has categories of membership (Corporate Affiliate Members) that offer members unlimited access for a year to engage in branding, projects, and events related to technology, innovation, entrepreneurship, and ecosystem building with AfriLabs and its members.