Are you the one we are looking for? Just before you respond! Kindly have a quick read through.
|Job Position||Programmes Intern|
|Reports to||Programmes Officer|
|Location:||Pan African/ Nigeria.|
Who are we?
AfriLabs is a network organization and is the largest pan-African network of 400 innovation and technology hubs across 52 African countries.
Job Role & Person- Specification
AfriLabs is looking for a suitable candidate who will take ownership of the role, and deliver on the projects given. More so, the position provides adequate support to the programme department to ensure the optimal delivery of goals and vision of the organisation. The position holder will work actively with colleagues in programmes and other departments, AfriLabs community and partners to deliver assigned tasks (both technical and administrative). S/he will report to the assigned supervisor while working directly and indirectly with other staff within the department and organisation.
- Support all program leads especially in delivery of their tasks.
- Conduct thorough research and assist in drafting written reports for internal and external use based on guidelines determined jointly by the supervisor and the intern
- Facilitate communication amongst our project partners.
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results
- Ability to multi-task duties and apply practical problem-solving skills as needed
- Support the programme department in the preparation and implementation of meetings, webinars and meetings.
- Take minutes of meetings, powerpoint presentations and other valuable contributions, as well as other tools that will facilitate the project´s work.
- Other tasks/duties as required.
Required Skills, Qualifications & Abilities:
A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or any Social Sciences related field.
Experience & Skills
- Previous experience using the internet to conduct research and achieve tangible result
- Experience using innovative tools and software
- Proficiency in the use of technical softwares and project management tools
- Proven strong academic track record
- Knowledge and understanding of project management and African Innovation sector
- Demonstrated interest in working with AfriLabs.
- Good oral and writing skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in the computer and internet.
- Excellent organisation and interpersonal skill.
Location: Remote & (In Person Position to work physically)
Employment Terms: Full-time role.
Working time/days: 9 AM- 5 PM; Monday to Friday
Working Style: Hybrid work method (some days are compulsory) However, flexible working hours can be arranged upon request.
To Apply: Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 29th January 2023.