AfriLabs is seeking to recruit a Partnership Intern. The Partnership Intern will be expected to work closely with the Partnerships Manager and Events team to carry out the day-to-day activities of the department in relation to the AfriLabs Annual Gathering and to ensure that they deliver on their objectives and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support fundraising for the AfriLabs Annual Gathering.
- Research specific organisations and funders for the Annual Gathering sponsorship.
- Track Annual Gathering partnerships and sponsorships and create a strategy for following up as at when due.
- Manage and update our in-house Annual Gathering sponsors and partners’ database.
- Schedule and set up meetings.
- Take notes during Annual Gathering partnerships meetings.
- Keep up-to-date with ecosystem trends and events.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned
Reports to: Partnership Manager
Skills, Qualifications & Abilities:
- Degree in a Business Administration or Business Management or relevant professional qualification.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and G-suite Applications.
- Good analytical and research skills.
- Good standard of literacy and effective written communication skills for producing reports, documenting research findings, writing letters, and meeting notes.
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work.
- Ability to work independently with initiative and flexibility to manage high-volume workflow and concurrent activities/deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build and maintain good working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills.
Location: AfriLabs Secretariat, Abuja – Nigeria
Employment Terms: Full-time role
Working time/days: 9 AM – 5 PM; Monday to Friday.
Terms and Conditions: This is a locally recruited professional position by the AfriLabs Secretariat Nigerian entity and all benefits are denominated and paid in NGN. AfriLabs’ remuneration package includes a salary paid monthly.
To Apply: Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 27th June 2022.