AfriLabs is seeking to recruit a Partnership Intern. The Partnership Intern will be expected to work closely with the Partnerships Manager and Executive team to carry out the day-to-day activities of the department and deliver on their objectives and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Support the fundraising for AfriLabs programmes and Operations.
- Research specific organisations and donors for projects and business expansion.
- Track partnerships and create a strategy for following up as when due.
- Manage and update our in-house partners’ database.
- Set up meetings and manage the Partnerships Manager’s Calendar.
- Attend and take notes during partnership meetings.
- Create a strategy for tracking AfriLabs’ commitment to partners with the relevant departments
- Keep up-to-date with ecosystem trends and events.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
Reports to: Partnership Manager
Skills, Qualifications & Abilities:
- Degree in a Business Administration or Business Management or relevant professional qualification.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and G-suite Applications.
- Good analytical and research skills.
- Good standard of literacy and effective written communication skills for producing reports, documenting research findings, writing letters, and meeting notes.
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work.
- Ability to work independently with initiative and flexibility to manage high-volume workflow and concurrent activities/deliverables.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to build and maintain good working relationships, both internally and externally.
- Good verbal communication and presentation skills.
Location: AfriLabs Secretariat, Abuja – Nigeria
Employment Terms: Full-time role
Working time/days: 9 AM – 5 PM; Monday to Friday.
Terms and Conditions: This is a locally recruited professional position by the AfriLabs Secretariat Nigerian entity and all benefits are denominated and paid in NGN. AfriLabs’ remuneration package includes a salary paid monthly.
To Apply: Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 27th June 2022.