Members Services Officer
Programmes/Operations/Finance/Events/Communications and Member Service Departments.
● Will support the overall Member Services Department to improve the impact of the organization
● Research on valued services beneficial for members of the network and also new hubs for community expansion.
● Participate in designated projects by supporting the department with necessary demands.
● Assist in content structure and dissemination to community members.
● Provide quality control over their own work with the supervision of the Manager or Officer.
● Adhere to all organizational policies in line with achieving departmental goals.
● Work with other team members to deliver projects before deadlines.
● Regular update of members’ database.
● Carry out other duties and responsibilities as assigned by your supervisors.
Qualifications and Experience;
● Bachelor degree from a Federal University (if Nigerian school) in Social Sciences, Business Administration, or other educational qualification or certification relevant to the role
● Must have a 1st class or Second Class.
● At least 1 years experience in a related field.
● Knowledge of the African innovation, technology and entrepreneurship space.
● Proficiency in the English language.
● Should be flexible, hardworking and teachable.
● An understanding of the non-profit/development sector, including donor relations and management.
● Excellent Customer Service skills
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
● Ability to manage multiple priorities and respond in a timely manner to request
● Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, verbal and written and capable of listening.
● Ability to pay keen attention to details.
● Ability to work under pressure to complete multiple tasks, meet demands and deadlines with a positive, constructive attitude.
● Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters and respond as required.
● Adept with information communications technology (ICT) commonly used in office applications, with advanced knowledge of Google Drive applications and Microsoft Office products.
Abuja, Nigeria (AfriLabs Secretariat).
3 months contract; 9am – 5pm daily; Monday to Friday.
Terms and Conditions:
This is a locally recruited professional position by the AfriLabs Secretariat, Nigerian entity and all benefits are denominated and paid in Nigerian Naira.
AfriLabs’ remuneration package includes a salary paid monthly and internet allowance.
Send CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.
17th September, 2021.