Are you the one we are looking for? Just before you respond! Kindly have a quick read through.
|Job Position||Event Intern|
|Reports to||Events Officer|
Who are we?
AfriLabs is a network organization and is the largest pan-African network of 400 innovation and technology hubs across 52 African countries.
Job Role & Person- Specification
An intern to work in the AfriLabs Events Department alongside the Events team for four months for the purpose of the AfriLabs Annual Gathering 2023.
- Will support the overall logistics for the Events Department for the AfriLabs Annual Gathering 2021 scheduled for October 2023.
- Provide overall support for the AfriLabs Annual gathering 2023.
- Provide on-ground support for the AfriLabs Annual Gathering 2023 and necessary vendor support
- Assist members and participants of the AfriLabs Annual Gathering 2023 with their enquiries
- Adhere to all organizational policies in line with achieving departmental goals.
- Work with other team members to deliver tasks before deadlines.
- Work and assist all volunteers for the AfriLabs Gathering 2023
Required Skills, Qualifications & Abilities:
- Proficiency level in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to pay keen attention to details.
- A positive and proactive attitude towards work
- A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, highly organized, and able to work with demanding deadlines
BSc in Management, Social Sciences or any related field.
1 year experience.
Attention to details.
Location: AfriLabs Secretariat, Abuja- Nigeria. (In Person Position to work physically)
Employment Terms: Full-time role.
Working time/days: 9 AM- 5 PM; Monday to Friday
Working Style: Hybrid work method (some days are compulsory) However, flexible working hours can be arranged upon request.
To Apply: Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 29th January 2023.